Re: buffer advisor

  • From: Justin Mungal <justin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Ls Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 03:18:24 -0500

64MB... fun... I take it there are performance issues?

I work mostly on Linux x64 systems... I use AMM, but sometimes we see lots
and lots of paging and resize operations on busier systems with larger
amounts of memory. On these systems we generally switch to ASMM and
HugePages, and this resolves the issue.