Re: all time worst question I have been ever asked as a DBA

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jed_Walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 22:29:58 -0300

Since when has that worked?

I can't count the number of times I've been called on the 11th hour because
someone crapped out something and the customer was pissed off and they
needed someone who would actually get the DB up in the least possible amount
of time...
Alan.-

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Walker, Jed S <Jed_Walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx