RE: Wrong Results - Bad Execution Plan

  • From: "Henry Poras" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 11:00:34 -0500

Update on this bug. It is a problem with 'PREDICATE PULLUP'. If I disable
this optimizer option (_optimizer_filter_pred_pullup=false) the filter is no
longer pulled out of the view. There are a number of bugs listed in metalink
associated with this feature (just search on _optimizer_filter_pred_pullup).

Henry