RE: Why an organization would need an enterprise DB team

  • From: "Kerber, Andrew W." <Andrew.Kerber@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jkstill@xxxxxxxxx, robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:05:21 -0500

I think it would be more accurate to say that developers don't really
have time to figure out how the database really works, and dba's don't
really have time to figure out how the developers are programming.

My thoughts on the agile programming technique that someone mentioned
here is it adds more in confusion than its worth in speed.