Re: What utilities/tools do you use to Organize Oracle Articles/Tips?

  • From: Maclean Liu <maclean_007@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kamusis@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 22:35:09 +0800

If you are using firefox, I'd like to also recommend  ScrapBook extension.You
can save any Metalink SR/Note or other useful posts locally with this plugin
.
Some pdf/slides/text can be uploaded to Google docs, and then you can search
them easily .  Otherwise you can install the Google desktop search , it will
build necessary index .

Maclean Liu
Oracle Database Administrator
Oracle Certified Master