Re: What utilities/tools do you use to Organize Oracle Articles/Tips?

  • From: "Leyi Zhang (Kamus)" <kamusis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle_l <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 13:25:01 +0800

All my PDFs/words/slides were stored in folder with sub folder for
every area of interest, exactly the same as Sriram did.
And I'm using ScrapBook add-on for firefox to store all web
clips/pages which from MOS or other web site.

--
Kamus <kamusis@xxxxxxxxx>

Visit my blog for more : http://www.dbform.com
Join ACOUG: http://www.acoug.org