Re: Synonyms

  • From: Toon Koppelaars <toon.koppelaars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 05:24:26 +0100

In Oracle shops, I see them used quite often.

- Both private as well as public synonyms.
- For tables, views, stored procedures/functions/packages.

I have no clue what you mean by a 'column synonym', though. Not a concept
Oracle provides.

--
Toon Koppelaars
RuleGen BV

(co)Author: "Applied Mathematics for Database Professionals"
www.rulegen.com/am4dp-backcover-text