Re: Standard Edition standby database

  • From: "Sandra Becker" <sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:31:08 -0600

No, I didn't fill up my archive log space.  It's only 57% full.  Archiving
continues normally without any intervention on my part. I have a script that
pages me when any of my disks reach 80% capacity so I don't fill my archive
space and create more problems for myself.  Been there, done that.

Sandy

On 7/11/07, daniel koehne <koehned@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did you fill up your archive log space? If so you need to stop/start
archiving (I believe that the command is: alter system archive log
stop/start) even though you now have enough free space.

Daniel