RE: SQL Language Quick Reference

  • From: Michael Thomas <mhthomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:53:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Graeme,

Thanks for the info.

Here is another question along the same lines for
anyone on the list.

Q: Is it possible to modify your technique to also
identify all matching *pages* in the pdf file?

(where *pages* are pages numbers as in 'go-to-page',
not document labels like VII or 1-23)

A new feature (/A switch) in version 6.0 allows
acrobat or acrord32 to open to a specific page number.

E.g.:
AcroRd32 /A page=122 /N /S
J:\tempMy\database\otnweb2\docs\apps11i\clinical\B10330_01.pdf

Your suggested technique may become my new favorite
method for reading Oracle documents. Also, Acrobat
Reader version 6.0.1, has unbelievably better search
capabilities. E.g. a search tool bar that hyperlinks
to *all* resulting matches.

Graeme, thanks again for your tip.

Regards,

Mike Thomas