RE: SQL Language Quick Reference

  • From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 06:58:14 -0700 (PDT)

me too.. that's the reason I used to hound Oracle Documentation staff
to release the docs unbound, in looseleaf format. They could ship just
updated pages, I had the choice of keeping both or just transferring
notes on the changed pages.

Also made it really easy to read docs (Ingres released their
documentation that way) on the train. I could just pull one or two
chapters and carry those, instead of the entire manual.