Re: SAP and TSReorg

  • From: <jtesta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:38:48 -0400 (EDT)

MY other question is what makes the darn difference if its SAP/Oracle Apps
or any other product making up the data?  Data is data and TSReorg(which i
wont pretend to know, as i've never used it), is evidently the tool of
choice.  SO saying ONLY SAP/TSReorg people reply seems kinda silly at
best.

joe

original message below