Re: SAP and TSReorg

  • From: "bobmetelsky@xxxxxxxxxxx" <bobmetelsky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 18:09:39 -0400

Binley Lim wrote:

> [...]
Ummm I have  to reply here.... Dan is a world renown author - travels
the country to  pass his knowledge onto others.  He made a great
presentation (free) to our Oracle users group in Ct  last month - heck I
even won his book  "oracle 9i development"!
 From my prespectve,  Dan asking  question on this list, demonstrates
the quality of advice given here. This *is* a list of *the* experts,
there is probably no better place in the world to ask. So, I be more
careful when making a blanket statement like that.

On a side note - greetings all -  Im back in the Oracle world after a
brief hiatus, althought Ive never unsubscribed. Its good to see all the
regulars still making significant contributions.

All the best!
Bob