RE: Running multiple Oracle homes on Windows

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oratune@xxxxxxxxx'" <oratune@xxxxxxxxx>, "'peter.schauss@xxxxxxx'" <peter.schauss@xxxxxxx>, "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 14:57:12 -0500

Regarding Oracle pathing on Windows...

Just run the OUI (Oracle Universal Installer)

Then - click on "Installed Products", then "Environment" tab, then move Oracle
Home Dirs up and down as desired in the path and click "Apply".

This will update your PATH var and put the appropriate Oracle home first in the
path.

Chris Taylor

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort."
-- John Ruskin (English Writer 1819-1900)

Any views and/or opinions expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily
reflect the views of Ingram Industries, its affiliates, its subsidiaries or its
employees.