Re: Running multiple Oracle homes on Windows

  • From: Paul Drake <bdbafh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: peter.schauss@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 14:27:56 -0400

Peter,
This would be more straightforward if you recover the 11.1.0.7 clone out of
the 11.1.0.7 home.
Then I'd run the pre-upgrade script and modify the database accordingly.
Then I'd remove the 11.1.0.7 service and create a new service in the
11.2.0.3 home, then upgrade.

hth.

Paul

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Schauss, Peter (ESS) <peter.schauss@xxxxxxx