Re: Renaming schemas directly

  • From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bbel5@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 19:50:11 +0200

Bambi,

I'm not going to repeat EVIL as every has already done (just going to
think it very strongly) but in this particular case you failed the
second time to reset the password, and password encryption depends on
the user name (it's easy to check without doing anything dirty: just
create two users TEST1 and TEST2, give them the same password, and check
encrypted values - they are different).

HTH

Stéphane Faroult