RE: RMAN recovery from tape with automatic channels

  • From: "Robert Freeman" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:47:00 -0600

I suspect that you are right in that it's a MML layer issue then.... I've
seen this when the backup storage device removes backup set pieces and RMAN
still thinks they are there because the retention criteria is not
synchronized.

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Press Author
Principle Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Collaborate '07
Come join my APEX University Session
and Join me to talk about Evolutionary Database Development!!
The LDS Church is Hiring DBAs! Contact me if you are interested!