RE: RMAN recovery from tape with automatic channels

  • From: "Robert Freeman" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>, "Fuad Arshad" <fuadar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:25:11 -0600

The error does make it pretty clear that there was either a channel failure
or that the backup pieces are missing....

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Press Author
Principle Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Collaborate '07
Come join my APEX University Session
and Join me to talk about Evolutionary Database Development!!
The LDS Church is Hiring DBAs! Contact me if you are interested!