RE: Pre-Approved database changes

  • From: Michael Thomas <mhthomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:44:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Very helpful, thanks. This definately adds scope to
the definition of "pre-approved" and now (a little
slow) I understand why you are collecting input.

Those going through this process deserve sympathy. Its
surely tough to setup or make major changes to
structured processes. Good luck.

The SOX is new to me, so I am confused by its relation
to other structured processes. It seems to involve a
wide variety of concerns including financials,
security, audit, etc. It would take some 'hands-on'
for me to better understand what everyone is going
through with an audit. So, I will be paying close
attention. Thanks for the suggestions.

Maybe someone can start a new thead later about audit
experiences and corrective actions taken once things
were sorted out. Its much better to share and learn
about the challenges here, than when facing an
auditor!

Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Mike Thomas