RE: Pre-Approved database changes

  • From: "Fuad Arshad" <fuadar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 21:00:02 -0500

Sarbaines-oxley is  a law which pretty much every unit in an organization
has to deal with .
This includes dba's as  this law makes it tough for every company  without
a proper change control can be audited and fined. Most of US companies are
dealing with this.
Jared my addition would be
Jared My Addition would b
Database Upgeades/Critical Patch fixes