Re: OracleService terminated unexpectedly

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jkstill@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 17:39:55 +0000

If I understand correctly that's where the error is reported.

As well as high load, memory shortage and disk driver issues can both cause
this sort of problem. You say that you immediately get a 3113 when trying to
restart which may well point the finger at memory. Are you positive that
it's a 64bit system?

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield