Re: Oracle client for Windows7

  • From: Thomas Roach <troach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 16:05:31 -0500

Try the client from here.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/database/oracle11g/111070_win32_2008soft.html

When you do the installer, I think instead of runInstaller, it's just
setup.exe. In the setup.exe issue, setup.exe -ignoresysprereqs and see what
happens? I did a blog post where I was able to install it (memory is cloudy
now). You may have to install it as the admin user on the box.

http://www.oraclerant.com/?p=77

Let us know what happens and what specific errors you receive.

--
Thomas Roach
813-404-6066