Re: * Oracle DBA Needed in Montana

  • From: "Rick Weiss" <RWeiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 13:03:19 -0600

It horrible - low pay, bad weather (11" of snow this week)

You would hate it here

oops -  I meant to say there
Rick Weiss

>>> Howard Latham <howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx> 5/1/2009 10:17 AM >>>
Frank Zappa seemed to think highly of Montana is it nice?

2009/5/1 SHEEHAN, JEREMY <Jeremy.Sheehan@xxxxxxx>

I can attest to bad technical pay in s. florida. My last job didn't pay very
well. However, they did like to pay contractors for years at a time.

Jeremy
PConsider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.