Re: Obtain stats on packages and functions within packages

  • From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gus.spier@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 08:13:31 -0700

Unfortunately, no.  Although I have mentioned it more than once, development
refuses to even consider it.  I've got meetings all day today but tomorrow I
want to start looking into the DBA_HIST views to see if I can figure out how
to pull out the package/function information.  I was hoping someone had
already written a script so I don't have to re-invent the wheel.  Never
hurts to learn things on your own of course.
Sandy