Obtain stats on packages and functions within packages

  • From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 14:29:40 -0700

Platform - IBM z9, SUSE 10 in virtual machine
Oracle - EE 10.2.0.4

My VP and the CEO came in today and wanted to know if I could pull stats on
the number of reads and writes for tables and how many times a package and a
function in a package is called by day.  The tables weren't a problem; I've
already written that script and given my VP the results.  What I need to
know:

1)  Is it possible to get stats on how many times a package is used?  If
yes, is it possible to break it down by day?
2)  Is it possible to get stats on how many times a function within a
package is used?  If yes, is it possible to break it down by day?

Thanks for any help you can give me, even if the answer is "it isn't
possible".

--
Sandy
Transzap, Inc.