Re: Obtain stats on packages and functions within packages

  • From: Gaja Krishna Vaidyanatha <gajav@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 14:00:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sandra,

AWR has a wealth of information with everything that you are trying to get. I
would look into that first before investing time in scripts. If you look at a
sample AWR report it has what you are looking for and you can get the
information based on the relevant snap_ids.

Cheers,

Gaja
 Gaja Krishna Vaidyanatha,
Founder/Principal, DBPerfMan Inc.,
http://www.dbperfman.com
Phone - 001-(650)-743-6060
Co-author:Oracle Insights:Tales of the Oak Table -
Co-author:Oracle Performance Tuning 101 -
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0072131454/ref=sib_dp_pt/102-6130796-4625766