Re: Laptop for Lots of VMs

  • From: Fernando José Andrade <jotawolf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:06:57 +0100

I agree with Martin, for me the best mobile solution is a hosted server and
a thin light laptop ( a macbook air 13" better).

For testing elastic and on demand elastic cloud like amazon or linode, for
permanent things a hosted server in ovh.es.
Pretty much the same price a year and a lot less pounds on the shoulder (
the medic bill when you get retired can count on this LOL ).

Regards

FJA

--
Fernando Jose Andrade