RE: Insert Rate/Second

  • From: "Bruce McCartney" <bruce.mccartney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mkb125@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 07:45:05 -0600

Mohammed,
Good question.  I can't remember the specifics, other that it made it work
:)
I think it had something to do with a delay in stats appearing due to some
timeout in smon; I am on the road now and don't have access to run some
tests.  I have used this script at many sites since 8.1.7 and felt the
numbers were consistent.  Let me know if you think something is wrong...

Bruce McCartney