Re: How to identify the SQL being rolled back?

  • From: Tim Gorman <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:40:08 -0600

Brandon,

Since any number of SQL statements may have contributed changes to a single
transaction, I don't think that there is any V$-view, X$-table, or set of
views/tables that record this.  Could get pretty large -- difficult to store
in a fixed-size SGA.

The only possible mechanism would be Log Miner, where recorded XID
information could provide linkage of "do" to "undo" changes.

-Tim