RE: How to identify the SQL being rolled back?

  • From: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:28:16 -0700

Thanks Jared - nice script.  Unfortunately it doesn't tell me what I want to
know - it still shows only the "ROLLBACK" from v$sql, but I'm trying to find
*what* is being rolled back - either the original SQL statements, or at least
the objects that are being rolled back.  Any more ideas?

SQL> @showtrans

                                       Recur               Used         Used
O/S      Oracle           R-S    Space sive  No             Rbs          RBS
    Logical       Physical
User     Userid       SID Name   Trans Trans Undo          Blks         Recs
    IO Blks        IO Blks
Current
Statement
SYSTEM   TRIRIGA      307 _SYSSM NO    NO    NO         138,823    7,804,812
104,698,963      2,298,711
                          U7$
ROLLBACK