Re: How to identify the SQL being rolled back?

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 20:13:02 +0100

You might try the script below.

Look for decreasing number of rbs records.

Jared

set line 140

col osuser format a8 heading 'O/S|User'
col username format a10 heading 'Oracle|Userid'
col sid format 9999 head 'SID'
col segment_name format a6 heading 'R-S|Name'
col space format a5 head 'Space|Trans'
col recursive format a5 head 'Recur|sive|Trans'
col noundo format a5 head 'No|Undo'
col used_ublk format 999,999,999 head 'Used|Rbs|Blks'
col used_urec format 999,999,999 head 'Used|RBS|Recs'
col log_io format 9,999,999,999 head 'Logical|IO Blks'
col phy_io format 9,999,999,999 head 'Physical|IO Blks'
col txt format a30 heading 'Current|Statement' word

--spool showtrans.txt

select s.osuser
,s.username
,s.sid