RE: Funny sort of question re sys password

  • From: "Whittle Jerome Contr NCI" <Jerome.Whittle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:49:27 -0600

Tell them that the proof is in the pudding. Challenge them to a $10 bet; get
out a stopwatch; and sit them at a computer. If they succeed, it will be $10
well spent to expose a security weakness. Otherwise enjoy the $10 and watching
them squirm.

Jerry Whittle
ASIFICS DBA
NCI Information Systems Inc.