RE: EXP > 2GB

  • From: Surendra.Tirumala@xxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:18:12 -0500

Do we really have to worry about this 2GB limit? I don't think so. I have my
dump file sizes well over 2GB with all my production databases.I did some
research couple of years back and left the export jobs untouched. And I
never faced any problems in using these dump files.
My env is Sun and the Note:62409.1 will give more details.
On AIX, I think, 2GB limit still applies.

Thanks,
Surendra