Re: EXP > 2GB

  • From: "Darrell Landrum" <darrell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:22:02 -0600

Thank you.  I was going to ask if that could be the issue.  I've been exporting
to and importing from files larger than 2 GB at least as early as 8.0.5.  I had
a peer try to get me to stop once, say "that wasn't supported", but it worked
on 8.0.5 and above on HP-UX 11/11i.  I would look more into OS or OS/Oracle
relationship problems here.
Just 2 more cents.