Re: E-Business Suit errors

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John Piwowar <jpiwowar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 20:06:39 +0100

But googling Steven's site suggests that the win7 cert came later than the
I.E 8 cert so I might well have been wrong
http://blogs.oracle.com/stevenChan/2009/12/win7_certified_ebs.html - and
64bit isn't apparently certified yet.

Versions of components were always key to this, and always a complete PITA
to get right. :(

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA