Re: Delete Datafile and Recover DB Without Using Backup?

  • From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mkb125@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:35:11 -0400

Hi I don't have idea of unix, but in windows there is several
utilities to undelete files, like rdisk.
But if another datafile grows and take the space was used for that
file, then you lost every thing.
So is possible using one of that utilities.

--
Oracle Certified Profesional 9i 10g
Orace Certified Professional Developer 6i

8 years of experience in Oracle 7,8i,9i,10g and developer 6i