Re: Database tracing

  • From: Sandeep Dubey <dubey.sandeep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:25:49 -0500

My mistake. Tracing is done for only new seesion that starts after
enabling the trace. I was checking for some quries in the already open
session. It works fine after I started a new session.

A followup question - Is it possible to get trace for already opened
session. If I have to trace for SQls comming through application
server connection pooled session, which are already open when
application server starts. Any ideas? Or I have restart the
application server sessions to get trace.

BTW- I think level 4 is the default.

Thanks