Re: Database recovery problem

  • From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adar666@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 00:48:57 -0500

There was a case study in the classic 'Oracle 7 Backup & Recovery
Handbook' , Recovering from crashed hotbackup. Basically you will be
manually marking the files out of backup mode (alter database end
backup , ok,, those days alter tablespace/datafile end backup) and
open the database.

Good luck!...

-Gopal