Re: Database can't open / corruption at system01 datafile

  • From: "Mostafa Eletriby" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "m_etrib@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "k3nnyp@xxxxxxxxx" <k3nnyp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 05:27:29 -0700

It was permission problem at os & solved.
But after altering parameter , startup opens normally & I am in phase of backup
now by rman & export/import

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 2:02 PM, Kenny Payton <k3nnyp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you using an spfile?  If not you can add the parameter itself to your
init.ora file.

On Oct 22, 2014, at 7:58 AM, Mostafa Eletriby (Redacted sender
"m_etrib@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Actually data at database is not important, but I just need to startup instance
then perofming export/import as mentioned.