Re: Database can't open / corruption at system01 datafile

  • From: Maclean Liu <maclean_007@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 19:02:32 +0800

 The problem is whether backup is available ?  If not , you may try some
force open database option including  some hidden parameter , the last
resort will be DUL-like tools.

By setting _ALLOW_RESETLOGS_CORRUPTION=TRUE, certain consistency checks are
SKIPPED during database open stage. This basically means it does not check
the datafile headers as to what the status was before the shutdown and how
it
was shutdown. The following cases mention few of the checks that were
skipped.

Although this option can be marked as unsupported by oracle support.

Maclean Liu
Oracle Database Administrator
Oracle Certified 10g/11g Master

http://www.oracledatabase12g.com