Re: Database Migration to new Platform

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx" <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>, "steve.harville@xxxxxxxxx" <steve.harville@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 18:40:19 -0700 (PDT)

Alan
Never used the GG and so can you please provide some high level steps and if
you can have some estimate timeline as then can ask for management budget. I
also found currently that as good option as tried Streams plan but based on my
previuous streams experience, I don;t think this will work due to high
transaction on Source and keeping large database size in mind. But if someone
has tried and can share is what I am looking.

Thanks to all for providing their feedback

Sanjay

 From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>