RE: Curioser and Curiouser

  • From: J.Velikanovs@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:27:40 +0200

I totally agree with Niall and Cary.
One small addition is:
Excellently tuned (designed, developed, implemented) system
will run 2-times faster on the 2-times faster hardware, will it?
I mean, if one vendor can produce faster HW application runs faster on it.
On faster platform users receive faster response time.

PS If faster HW  price is lower then competitors ?

Jurijs
+371 9268222 (+2 GMT)
Thank you for teaching me.
http://otn.oracle.com/ocm/jvelikanovs.html