RE: Certifiable Linux

  • From: "Ron Thomas" <rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:28:55 -0700

No, it was becuase SCO has become a litiguous (sp?) company.  SCO refused to
leave UL, so most other
partners dropped out.  Check www.groklaw.net for info.

Ron Thomas
Hypercom, Inc
rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"The box said I needed to have windows 98 or better...So I installed linux."

                      mark.powell@xxxxxx

                      m                         To:
oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      Sent by:                  cc:

                      oracle-l-bounce@fr        Subject:  RE: Certifiable Linux

                      eelists.org

                      02/24/2004 09:25

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      oracle-l

No, it was because Novell purchased SuSe and SuSe subsequently withdrew from
the United Linux group.