RE: Certifiable Linux

  • From: "George" <oradba@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:33:24 -0500

Try this link

http://www.linuxiso.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jesse, Rich
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 1:11 PM
To: 'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: Certifiable Linux

UL 1.0 is free from ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/unitedlinux provided you don't
mind a little work.  I nabbed ISOs of it somewhere (legally), but can't find
the site anymore.  FWIW, I had more problems installing Oracle9iRAC on UL
than even RHAS2.1.

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA