RE: CBO irregularity

  • From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:14:52 -0500

Rick
    I think this is an issue that all of us struggle with from time to time.
I think you've received some excellent discussion of your issues. I just
wanted to congratulate you for having 3 environments (development, QA,
production). At least it sounds from your posting that you are finding most
of the problems before they surprise you in production. We are just
implementing the 3 environment model and it is encouraging to see your
success in this arena, even if it isn't curing all the ills. But I suppose
if there weren't a few problems, I wouldn't be needed.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx