Re: Best Goldengate training

  • From: Ls Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 00:02:15 +0200

Hi

if you are going to implement next year then dont bother with OGG 11g

OGG 12c has integrated replicat, probably the major feature which wasnt in
11g, then there is native DDL capture which is a nice feature as well

Regards

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 5:41 PM, Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On the same subject, is GG 12c dramatically different from 11g? I need to
invest in some books, but there doesn't appear to be anything out in
version 12 yet. If they are not too different, who has the best books?
(Robert Freeman, I see yours has the most stars on Amazon, so that is
already on my list).

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 14, 2015, at 9:45 AM, Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi. It looks like I will need to be taking Goldengate training in the
next year or so. Are there opinions on who offers the best training? Feel
free to respond privately if you prefer.

Sent from my iPad