Re: AWR Licensing

  • From: Mladen Gogala <gogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:33:15 -0400

On 07/27/2004 10:09:51 AM, Pete Sharman wrote:
> Statspack?  Sure, still being enhanced for those poor individuals who can't=
>  afford the diagnostics pack.  ;)

So, the artist formerly known as OEM will become an integral, though separately
licensed part of the core product, just like partitioning option or Intermedia?
I must say that I haven't expected it to happen so soon. I didn't even install
OEM on my Linux PC, but I see that I made a mistake. I know that you're not a
salesman, although you'd make a good one personalitywise, but how much does
diagnostic pack cost?
--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA