RE: AD_APPLIED_PATCHES

  • From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 13:01:26 -0500

Jared
    Did you affix a copyright statement to it? That was one lesson I learned
from a software vendor I used to work for. Some people will strip the
copyright statement off, but most people will leave it attached. Then you
can tell the auditor something like "hey this was written by a real expert."
Or "hey you guys removed my copyright statement".

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx