Re: ACE Points for Oracle-L

  • From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lothar Flatz <l.flatz@xxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 16:43:50 -0500

On 12/25/2016 01:13 PM, Lothar Flatz wrote:

who wrote /(Emphasize mine)/ "/I//don't particularly care for the aces, masters or the associates of the fabled furniture store ("Oak Table"). *I've learned some truths about that long time ago* //, but that is not something that I would be willing to discuss at length on this list"? /
Unlucky choice of words, for which I have to accept the full responsibility. I don't care for the title, not for the people. I judge people on case by case basis. The "I don't care about" part means that I am neither an Oracle ACE nor do I have any desire to become one. And it also means that I am unwilling to get into details.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA