Re: ACE Points for Oracle-L

  • From: Tim Gorman <tim.evdbt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 06:27:20 -0700

On this list, where substantiation is expected, it is better not to make such statements unless prepared to prove them.

Merry Christmas, and a happy healthy and prosperous new year!

On 12/22/16 23:55, Mladen Gogala wrote:

On 12/22/2016 10:41 PM, Tim Gorman wrote:
Mladen,

In the spirit of protecting against "fake news", perhaps you'd care to substantiate any of these "truths" you've learned about the ACE program?
There is only one statement I made, so there is no need for plural. And I wouldn't care to substantiate it, any more than I already have. I said in my first email that I don't intend to discuss it at length, so I will not discuss it any further. Merry Christmas.