RE: 10gR2 for solaris (64bit), AIX and HP released

  • From: "Gogala, Mladen" <MGogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'mark.powell@xxxxxxx'" <mark.powell@xxxxxxx>, Oracle Discussion List <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:28:53 -0400

Mark, can you do me a favor and try to extract a definition of a table with
at least one LOB column from 9.2.0.6 database using DBMS_METADATA.GET_DDL?
It doesn't work on Solaris and it doesn't work on Linux. I wonder whether
the bug was local to those two platforms or global?

--
Mladen Gogala
Ext. 121